Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Reworked Old Art


This was done maybe in the early 80's in marker and colored pencil. It was washed out and faded and not quite as good as I would have liked. But I was happy enough to hold onto it and another card that went with it. The original idea was to do a Tarot deck with African children as the figures for the different cards. I decided to refresh the color and salvage this one (I still may do the same with the other one). So I put a 2008 copyright on it as it is sorta new. It would be better if I did it over and I may someday, but for now this is "Strength" African Tarot concept card, 5 1/2 x 8, marker, watercolor colored pencil, Prisma Color, Acrylic on brown mat board.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I wouldn't even attempt that pose; as ever, you have my admiration! :D

    ReplyDelete