Friday, June 18, 2010

New Art, Last for AC

I hope this is my last picture for AnthroCon and my last Fox pic for a while also (I have other things I should be doing). I bought a lovely little frame at Goodwill and that is what I did this to fit. It is an elongated octagon (note on the picture the black triangles in the corners, these are just fill areas on the scan but are not there on the original).
Just so you know, his penis is NOT erect, it is how dog genitals look more or less (they are in a sheath and it aims up). "Wild and Free", 7 x 15 1/2, Acrylic and Prisma Color on Canson board. Original will be for sale at AnthroCon. Prints available. Picture 49.

3 comments:

  1. One true fair and balanced FOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oger, that evil "news" channel has stolen a good cratures name! Yet another thing to make them suffer for!

    Thanks Pyr...still not hitting the mark for me, but I appreciate any suggestions!

    ReplyDelete