Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Easy Come Easy Go

For Christmas I asked for money to help me get the BJD (ball jointed doll) I want. http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD11&choose2=&choose1=&ID=2
I got more than enough and had planned to order him asap!

Well, as I think I told everyone before, my son's mother is dieing of cancer, he called because she has had a turn for the worse and had no way to get to see her. So, the money I got for the doll has now been used to buy him a plane ticket to Wyoming to see his mother while he still can!

It's what a father does I guess...having just lost my own mother, and knowing how much Joe and his mom need to reconnect and see each other, there was no real choice.

I will get the doll eventually, this was more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment