Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glass Experiment

Here is another attempt at doing a cloisonne look with paint on glass. This was done by putting tape on glass, cutting out each area and spray painting each color in different tears. It does not scan well, and it worked fine until I started taking layers of tape off after painting...some paint came off that should not have. Overall I think it has some good points but is far from what I was trying for. The dark background was hand painted and so not as good as the sprayed color areas but I had no color that would work for the background in spray paint, so that is why I had to do the hand painted part. I may try again with different tape and more spray colors. "Glass Flower", 2 x 2 spray paint on glass. It will be in a metal locket frame, for sale. Picture 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment