Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pin Up Merman

I needed a break before doing the second coronet for Blackstone Mountain and I had an idea for a picture..this is not it. The picture I had in mind didn't come together but this one came to me and I am pretty happy with it. I have always loved Art Nouveau and especially Mucha. This was inspired by his work and of course my own love of mermen and underwater stuff. I am still debating if it is done or if I should add a net and starfish across his upper tail/thigh area. "Nouveau Merman Pin Up", 10 1/2 x 17, Acrylic, ProWhite and Micron marker on Canson board. Original and prints for sale. Picture 34.


2 comments:

  1. You don't need to add anything....it's done! And lovely, too. And yes I am working with Endeavor Printing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I agree--it's finished. Nothing else needed.

    ReplyDelete