Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dr. Appointment Results

Well this is not helping me get back to work, I just went to the Dr. because I am continuing to have blood in my urine. All last week my pee looked like cranberry juice! I have had this issue for over a year now with blood in my pee showing every few weeks. The Dr. still is not sure what it is but now he says it could be a urinary tract infection or a tumor, and referred me to a Urologist.

He also said my foot issue is serious and may need surgery, not something I want to have done but it may have to happen. No pain meds or anything, just the recommendation that I get New Balance shoes with Spenco arch supports. That will cost way more than I ever like to pay for shoes.

Oh, and I get the news that I now have a heart murmur. None of this makes my mood or my creative juices any better.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Tristan: Thanks for your comment on my character portraits. I'm still thinking about your suggestion to publish a book of my fantasy architecture now that I've transcribed most of my architectural pix to digital. Characters might work as an art book too.
    Regarding your health problems I send you SECULAR thoughts of hope and care.

    ReplyDelete