Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Another Possible Card Design

I don't think I have ever done this many pictures to possibly use as our holiday cards. Here is yet another one, I like it for several reasons. My mother's maiden name was Fox and when I was born there were 4 real live baby foxes in the house with me (my father's boss had killed the mother and found the kits. He gave them to my dad and he brought them home. One stayed as a pet for a long time, even moved to an apartment with us. One died, one ran away and one was given to family as a pet.) So when I did the background of this picture with no figure in it and my husband suggested I put a fox in it, I loved the idea. So here is "Winter Fox", 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, Acrylic, ProWhite, watercolor colored pencil on Canson paper. Original and prints available. Picture 69.


No comments:

Post a Comment