Monday, August 15, 2016

My Shop At War

For the past 31 years I have set up "The Magic Mirror" at Cooper's Lake in PA for 2 weeks and sold art. Sometimes with other artists, sometimes not. This year was mostly me except for a few pieces by my friend and co-owner of the shop, Theddaeus Shaffer, and some tunics and pottery by Anna Kuberth.  Robin brought some premade stuff and crocheted some pouches to sell. It was a good war sales wise, even if it was very slow and sporadic.  This is the latest incarnation of the shop, it has been done with two 10 x 20 carports for the past several years. The rugs are new this year and worked wonderfully. My old rugs were mostly wool and I ended up getting a bad rash from them for the past 2 years. So, here are some pictures of "The Magic Mirror".





No comments:

Post a Comment