Sunday, November 4, 2018

Reworked Old Picture

I did this picture several years ago and loved everything about it but the face. So I asked on an artists critique page on FaceBook and got a lot of idiots, but some good suggestions as well. After much consideration I opted for a simple and easy fix, that I think worked. I will post the punished picture and the old and new side by side. Any color differences between the two is strictly a photo anomaly as I only worked on the head/face and nothing else.
"The Light of Nefertem", 14 x 19, Acrylic, watercolor colored pencil and Pro White on Canson board. Original $400 matted and framed. Prints available 8 1/2 x 11 $20/ matted $30/ Framed $50. Plus shipping! Larger prints available, just ask. Tristan@vampyre-nmp.com


1 comment:

  1. I just came to discover your works today, and I can say I am pretty amazed. What a beautiful collection. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete