Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I said these were Evil

I have not posted in a few days because I am painting coats of arms on a backdrop (to big to be scanned for this Weble) and I am working on the 3rd and most likely final "Son of Two Worlds" pictures. When it is done I will scan it and post it.
The reason this is evil is because I feel bad because I have not posted anything in a few days. Silly, I know, but that doesn't change how I feel. Oh, and I am being frustrated by my great art printer...it is streaking and just being a pain and I am trying to print stuff for another artist for a Gallery show she has coming up real soon! Stupid machines.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I CAN POST AGAIN!

    finally loading is not a word anymore! ticlobb was!

    i can post i can post i can post. which is great since i woke up to a dead phone. i guess someone called me all morning but since i finally got some real sleep for once i never heard it. but they called so much that my battery was dead from a half charge!

    anyway i can post again! i wish there was a way to get an e-mail alert when you respond to things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is supposed to be a pain! I often say, when working on web-design projects, that when things go wrong that require hours of figuring out, those are learning experiences. Every new website I build comes with several new sets of learning experiences. :)

    If akirashima (who inquired about emailed comment replies) uses RSS, it is possible to subscribe using RSS to comment replies to any post. It's the bottom-most link on the page: Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom).

    Now, provided that I can pass the typing test, I really am going to bed. :)

    ReplyDelete