Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trouble Commenting?

Since I have heard from a few of you that you have had trouble commenting to my Weble I will try to give you a way around the problem. Email me and I will post it for you so it is on the Weble and others can see it and I can see it in context better. I do understand, I have trouble trying to reply to people's Live Journals at times.
email your comments with the entry title and it will be added to the comments of the appropriate posting. tristan@vampyre-nmp.com

1 comment:

  1. so what problem do you have with commenting in my LJ. i have no restrictions what so ever on mine. so i would imagine mine is fairly easy to comment in. i know some people have all sorts of security and such set up on theirs like no anonymous posting and screening and such. which to me is kinda useless. i mean i want people to say hi in mine and a lot of people i know either do not have a LJ or have forgotten it (like Terrence and my Ex)

    Also i noticed it was kinda odd that no one posted to this post :)

    ReplyDelete