Monday, January 18, 2010

Coloring Fun


As I think I have already said, I got a small (12 pack) set of Copic markers for Christmas. They are very interesting to use so I have been trying them on allot of things including several black and white prints I have laying around. This is a picture I did based on a 15th century stained glass window. It seemed a very good candidate for copic marker as they do give a somewhat stained glass look to the color. "Stained Glass Knight", 8 1/2 x 11, Copic marker and Acrylic on cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. It looks Great. I like the way you showed shadowing on various parts which you eally dont see in stain glass.(least none I have seen.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you see it in alot of the "painted" glass from the Renaissance era (which this is based on).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. If I ever see any I let you know

    ReplyDelete