Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Faerie Fooling

Of course, with stuff I absolutely NEED to get done, I did something else! Well, I am lucky I got anything done and I hope this helps me get back to doing what I need to do. Inspired by the work of other artists I follow, this little guy jut came out. He was softer until I started doing the background and had to make his edges sharper so he was not lost in the dark trees..oh well, that is how it goes sometimes.
"Fisher Faerie", 8 x 8 on yellow/green scrapbook paper, Copic and Micron marker, Acrylic, watercolor colored pencil and Prisma Color...everything but the kitchen sink! Picture 69, original and prints for sale!

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is great! I hope he makes it into your upcoming Faerie book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes he will be in "Faerie Dust" the upcoming faerie book.

    ReplyDelete