Saturday, October 10, 2009

Invoking Elder Gods


OK, there are 19 people supposedly following this Weble. I know that maybe 5 really ever look at it and only 3 comment on any kind of regular bassis. I hate begging for comments but as I have said many times, the point of this thing is so I can get some feedback/opinion/ comments. If I get no comments it's sorta pointless to post. So I won't invoke the Elder Gods, but I will post my latest picture based on/inspired by an Elder God. I was inspired to do this as a gift for Theddy (also known as Akira Shima). "Son of Cthulhu", 7 1/2 x 17, Acrylic, watercolor colored pencil and Prisma Color on Canson board. 54

8 comments:

  1. I find this picture hilariously funny. I am ROTFL.
    Now Cthulhu, stop that, you'll grow HAIR on your TENTACLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its kinda a little creepy, not a fan of squid/octerpus creatures but thats just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, Octopods and Squid are very cool and some think they may be almost as intelegent as humans. The Octopus has eyes closest to human eyes of any other creature. As for creapy, well that is what this picture was going for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. thank you for everything you have done for me, i hope to someday be in a place i can do for you too.

    this is wonderful. i am sorry i am not more vociferous here or elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very amused by the picture. Not too surprising that a guy with tentacles would end up doing that! :-) Of course it's even more amusing that it's a horror inspired creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tristan:

    Another simply amazing piece. The Elder Gods would certainly be proud to welcome him into their ranks.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovecraft fan here. This is fantasitic, Tristan, and the erotic element is...impressive. :^) Definitely a Great Old One.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ZOMG, I love this picture so, so much! they colors and shading, the texture of the skin, it is all perfect!

    ReplyDelete