Friday, October 30, 2009

Scale Remedie


Yesterday I did no art except to paint thousands of scales on a dragon. Tiny scale after tiny scale, following the folds and muscles on a rather large dragon. This is a large commission I will be working on till it is done (next week I hope). But today, after working on texture on the wings, I just had to do something else. So here is another Art Card. This one is "Anubis", to go with the ""Horus" I did earlier. I love series/sets of pictures so there may be more Egyptian God Art Cards to follow. "Anubis", Micron marker, Acrylic and watercolor colored pencil on Bristol art card. 61

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your vision of Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a ragdoll cat. What about a pic
    of Bast or Bastet was the cat goddess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elton, look through my past posts. I think I have my "Black Cat Goddess" posted. She is a version of Bast.

    ReplyDelete