Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Marched

I am very tired and worn out but we marched. Don and I and our friend Dawn. She is straight but not narrow! Thankfully many many people marched, it was way bigger than I thought it would be. I talked to some people from California, Florida and many other places. I saw a sign carried by people from Alaska! Don took pictures and I will post them (or a few) once he downloads them. I hope it does some good, there seemed to be plenty of us doing what we could to catch the attention of the nation etc. Maybe someday Don and I can be legally married, I hope I live so long!

2 comments:

  1. We all hope so Tristan, we all Hope. One day, Some day, we will be equal in rights and beable to marry who we love in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someday maybe. i am sorry i have not been very commenty anywhere. it would be nice to see a world where one can love without reservation or hesitation.

    ReplyDelete