Monday, May 28, 2012

Balticon 46 is Over

I was worried a month ago that I would have no new art for Balticon and that would be bad since it is my best selling con for the past 6 years and new art was very important. Well, my muse went from sleeping or sluggish, to being on speed! I think I counted 11 pictures done in the past 3 weeks. I was more  concerned after having the new art with sales at my Artists Alley table. Those sales went very slow and were not near as good as last year. BUT, this was my best Balticon Art Show ever! I sold 9 pictures, had 2 in the auction (both bid up from the final bid and one being my highest selling picture in an art show ever!) So, now I just hope my muse will keep working and I can get commissions that have been waiting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment