Saturday, March 23, 2013

Strange but New

Since I have been ill and have also been very emotionally upset, working on art that I had to do and needed to concentrate on and get right was just not possible. So I had sort of started this before I got sick and was able to work on it on and off even while sick and upset because it had no requirements, did not have to be anything for anyone and so had no pressure to get it right. SO, I had found these odd plaques at Micheal's and bought one. I have no idea what they are made of, but painting on it was like painting on plaster. If I do another, I will maybe gesso it first and see if that makes painting on it easier. "Elven Prince, The Golden Shield" is approx. 10 1/2 x 6, Acrylic gold metallic Latex paint and Micron marker. Original and prints for sale. Picture 6.

2 comments:

  1. Tristan that is beautiful. I see your "TA" on his shield too! You really captured the "other-than-human" aspect of the elf. Sorry to hear that you were ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did my TA on the sheild because I wanted an Elven looking symbol and couldn't think of anything else!

    ReplyDelete