Saturday, November 1, 2014

Inktober 31

My final picture for Inktober is inspired by the works of H.R. Giger creator of the Alien from the movie of the same name. "I had this nearly finished before Midnight but not quite, so it is a little late but oh well. Doing a picture for each day of the month was an interesting exorcise, I will have to do it again sometime. "Giger Tribute" (not a great title but all I could think of), 6 x 9, Micron pen and white pen on grey toned paper. Original SOLD,  prints available. Picture 63.

1 comment:

  1. Tristan, you've really gone to some new places during "InkTober" and I like it. This one especially combines the Giger weirdness with your "romantic" horror sense. I love the white ink highlights on grey paper, please keep doing them. Maybe I should try one myself. I'm currently working on the first acrylic project I've done in years and I find my paints dried up and I've forgotten some of the technique, I'd better remember fast and get more paint.

    ReplyDelete