Saturday, October 4, 2014

Old Alien Pair

Back in 1995 I was asked to do some art for a possible new card game, unfortunately they ended up not doing the game so I never sold the art to them. I still have one of these as yet unsold.  I am not sure about the original size of these (I am just to lazy to go measure the one I still have) but I think they are both about 7 xx7. "Alien Exploring new Planet" and "Alien Pilot", both are Acrylic and Prisma Color on Canson board (I think). Prints available.


2 comments:

  1. I like "Alien Pilot" a lot. It shows me an alternate universe where you did mostly science fiction art rather than fantasy. I especially like the head, full of alien intelligence and astronautic character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pyra, I like Alien Pilot a lot myself, I am pretty happy with almost everything about it.

    ReplyDelete