Saturday, October 9, 2010

Enlightenment Might Make My Head Explode

This weble is not here so I can spout every crazy thought I have (like so many seem to be). But My recent realization that Christianity is not a good or honest religion and that I am not a Christian has made me become VERY angry with the bigotry and hate perpetrated by "the Church" and "people of faith" especially towards Gays! We are born gay but they chose to believe a religion that says we should be hated and discriminated against. I have also realised that Politics are like religion and both are simply ways for Corporations to control and manipulated people. It doesn't matter in the end what you believe or what party you belong to because in the end Big Business is running everything and using false differences of ideal or belief to keep us fighting each other while they abuse everyone and steal money and life form us.

I hope the revolution and/or complete enslavement of the common man does not happen until after I am dead. In another 50 years something big will happen I have no doubt, but I won't live another 50 years...so I just hope I can close my eyes to what is happening and enjoy life while I can. I feel sorry for the children who will end up dealing with the worst of this when they are adults and the worst stuff happens.

Everything is an illusion and we are being played against each other for greed by Corporations.
http://ogersama.livejournal.com/127429.html

3 comments:

  1. Hang on my friend, be at peace. I feel as you do however remember that the Good is stronger that the evil.

    The problem is that the good is just badly organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I diasagree, good and bad make no difference. The good almost NEVER wins and the bad offten does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doubt it will make you feel any better, but I sincerely believe that society as a whole is gradually glimbing up the percipitous slope to rational thought. You look at the way this country ran itself 50 years ago, and now we have a black president. well, even if you cant get married YET, you at least are that much more likely to get justice done for you if someone beats you up for being gay... I feel like we arent there yet, but we're going in the right direction. The problem is, people feel liek the crazies are coming out of the woodwork, but remember, that is what happens when the exterminator comes. You gotta flush the crazies first before you can eliminate the shithole they were living comfortably in. Now that we've shed the light on the evil in the world, it is just one more step before they clean it up...

    Hang in there and keep doing what you do best!

    ReplyDelete