Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hi From the Boys

Today I was able to get 2 of my BJDs restrung...that means they had to be taken apart completely and re-put together. Thankfully a nice young lady was willing and able to do this for me.
This is Trevi (the little one, who did not need restrung), Ian (the redhead, who was to tight) and Aidan (the blond who was to floppy)!  Aidan also got the spiffy new outfit he is wearing and the great new boots seen here also. They are standing in front of the fireplace  I built (and shelves I bought). I am so happy to have them now posable!!

4 comments:

  1. Is there a storyline for these sweet creatures? And where do you get all those miniature artifacts? And the Christmas tree is miniature too? This is kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No storyline, they are each individual and I have named them and have some idea of their personal character. I find the miniatures in many places or I make them. Yes the tree is miniature (about 21 or 22 inches tall) it has tiny ornaments I bought and actual lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was very young I watched a children's program on the precursor to PBS, "National Educational Television." Mid-1950s I guess. It was called "The Friendly Giant" and featured a full-grown man in a Renaissance peasant costume, playing with a miniature world in a dollhouse with little doll characters. He was kind and gentle and I remember him to this day though there is no trace of him on the Web or any TV history. So I guess you are now the Friendly Giant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Friendly Giant," I spoke too soon! Here's Wikipedia on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Friendly_Giant

    ReplyDelete