Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Muse Treat...er Meal


OK, this started as a Muse treat but became more of a meal (taking me 2 days instead of a few hours). I have been a fan of the X-Men since before Jean Grey became the Phoenix, basically since the beginning. Storm is one of my all time favorite X-men (Nightcrawler being the other). Since Marvel loves to play around with alternate universe/time line/whatever, I have decided to do a portrait of the Son of Storm (even if she doesn't have one). I loved her punk, Mohawk and black leather period, it was a great look for her and she was so tough then. So here is "Thunder, Son of Storm", 7 1/2 x 9, Acrylic on Canson board. Original SOLD!  Prints available. Picture 20.

1 comment:

  1. Agusulus, email me about commssion prices (tristan@vampyre-nmp.com). It will depend on many things, includeing if I can get the book and if I think I can do the picture you want.

    ReplyDelete