Saturday, March 6, 2010

WIP Next Step


Actually if the last one was step 3 this is maybe step 7...I should have scanned it at least 3 more times between the last step I posted and this one...but I got going and it is better to keep painting than to stop and scan. So, anyway, here is a much more fleshed out Gladiator Boys. Lots more to do, not only the background but also some Celtic designs/tattoos on the red head and maybe a scar or three on both. I hope the person who commissioned this is as happy with it as I am becoming! 8 1/2 x 11, Acrylic on Canson board.
Comments on any of my posts are most welcome! HINT!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! The vivid background on the Minoan boys pic was becuase that was what was appropriate, this one will be less bight.

    And I still get redirected from "Pink Hell" to other sites that are not even blogs! No idea how to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, yes I have all that stuff! I will have to get my husband who is the computer person to see what he can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to "Pink Hell" my Avast virus protection tells me that a virus is detected and to "abort connection". What it all means, I do not know.

    ReplyDelete