Sunday, February 21, 2010

30 Followers, I Feel Like a Cult


LOL, welcome to the new people who now follow my Weble (please note I prefer that term to blog). Please also note I crave comments!! Please, if you have a thought about anything I post, leave a comment!

Nothing new today but I will post some older art I did for a small press publisher. Back in the early 90's I did several covers for Circlet Press and a few others. Here is a pair of covers I did for a Vampire and Werewolf erotica collection. I was very pleased with them but they only used them for the first printing. They switched to all black with red lettering after that! Stupid if you ask me! I don't find books with no art on the cover attract me to them. Any way, here is "Blood Kiss" and "The Beast Within" covers. Each was 5 1/2 x 8 ink on Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment