Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Heat


I did this several years back (1992, wow 17 years ago). I did it with certain patrons in mind and I think one of them bought the original right off. I had lost the only record of this until about 2 years ago when I found the color laser print of it. I have always had a weakness for red heads and this one is very cute. Most of my art is not erotic in my opinion, this is one of the rare exceptions. I also don't do modern clothing (if I do cloths at all) and here I do modern attire. I really like the shirt. The design on it is my own (I should do the whole design sometime, it looks interesting). Anyway, a hot picture for a hot day. Originally about 10 x 20 (I think), "Woodland Surprise", Acrylic and watercolor colored pencil on Canson board (as usual).

1 comment:

  1. mmm, I like redheads, too. :D My husband is a redhead... I like this picture.

    ReplyDelete