Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Answer Me This

I have a lot of Art books, books featuring the art of other people. Would anyone be interested in reviews of these books? Just something to maybe help you decide if you might want to buy a book about so and so or not. The idea would be to get my opinion of the persons work, of the quality of the book about them etc. If 4 people respond that this would be a good idea, I will try it. If no one responds or if people don't see it as useful, then I won't bother.

4 comments:

  1. Would these be books that are currently in print, so that if we liked the book from your review, we could buy it? It might be frustrating if you loved a book and recommended it, but it could only be found as a used or rare out of print edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would try to do inprint books, but I can't promise anything will be in print just because I reviewed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me, i already know i want all your books. cost is the issue. :s i think it would still be a good idea thogh for others. knowing a bit about what your getting can goa long way to selling it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, no Kemthis, this is not about the books of MY art, it is about books of other artists!

    ReplyDelete