Sunday, December 20, 2009

Picture 68


This will most likely be the last picture I finish before the end of the year, so I have done 68 pictures this year. Seems allot less than I thought it would be but early in the year I thought I had done allot. Anyway, this was inspired by my friend Kyr, some of Brian Froud's work and a couple other artists. IT was done an a dark rose/rust red colored Canson board and the odd shape is because of the great frame I found that is this shape. The quality of this photo isn't great but with the size of the picture and the fact I can't get outside to have the best lighting, it's the best I got! (Working Title) "Deer Satyr", 13 1/2 x 17, Acrylic and Prisma Color.

1 comment:

  1. I think the background came out very well. Looks quite realistic.

    Of course, I like the fellow in the foreground too ;-)

    ReplyDelete