Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Following You Following Me


First, THANK YOU to the "faithful few" who do comment and to those who have signed up as "followers" of my Weble. Several of you have Journals or Webles that I also follow (and try to comment on). Coming attractions; I am working on a shield for a friend, it is a real curved wooden shield (not as big and fancy as the one I posted already) I designed his heraldry and he wanted it painted on a shield, so when it is done I will take a picture of it and post it. The next thing I am likely to finish and post is a small picture of a faun (as in young satyr).

At the end of May I have a convention (that I have done well at the past couple years) and I now have so many new pictures that I am going to have a hard time figuring out which ones to take to the con and which not to take.

Thank you all again and to anyone who has been looking but not commenting, please, comment! Feedback is why I started this thing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment